This morning, after a teeny tiny bit of guilt, and a few heavy sighs (all on my part), Jason agreed to go to the Farmer's Market with Madge and me. We left the house at 10 a.m. - BEFORE NOON. GASP. (note: Jason doesn't do a whole lot before noon and what he does do does NOT involve leaving the house)
Anyhoodle, we packed the backpack with some bags, water, and snacks and headed downtown. We parked about a block away and walked which provided an opportunity for me to discover My New Favorite Store: Rose's Auction! YES! A whole store of awesomeness. I saw so many great lamps, I can't wait to go back. Frankly, I saw a whole lot of fabulous little treasures. I will be back.
The market was great - just the right amount of busy. I had some yummy veggie pakora at Taste of India and i'm happy to say Maddie loved it too. I am actually perseverating on it and want to go there tomorrow and get more. The restaurant is closed on sundays (welcome to saskatchewan)....but I wonder if they are at the market on sundays. Hmmmm....hadn't thought of that until just now.
ok. Well, I've been working on a little surprise tonight for Em and Kurt - almost done but I'm out of steam and out of podcasts so I'm going to call it a night.
Oh, BTW - new podcast discovery (courtesy of Emily): Love+Radio. It says "explicit" on itunes, but so far I haven't heard anything to make my innocent little ears ring.
nighty night, kiddies.
j
No comments:
Post a Comment