So, did I tell you about Maddie and her online shopping experience? She wanted this (overpriced) doll and I told her she had to do chores to earn it. So she did chores for two days, then we had the bright idea to count her piggy bank.
$93 in the piggy. For real.
So she had enough to buy the doll, she bought the doll online, we waited 11 days for it to arrive blah blah blah. (NOTE: she still does the chores everyday when we get home from school: 1. let dogs out of kennel, 2. let dogs outside, 3. feed dogs).
So anyway, she was excited about this doll and named her Alyssa. The doll is 3 years old and had her birthday after she arrived at our house (this is all according to Miss Madeleine Jane). I had the (not so bright) idea to make real cupcakes to celebrate.
Great. 2 dozen cupcakes. In my house. Jason doesn't eat cupcakes. That's a lot of cupcakes for Mommy and Maddie. Good idea.
Anyway, here are the pictures. I'm sorry if I told this story already. A review is always nice, isn't it? If I did tell it, well then just consider this post a "best of"



No comments:
Post a Comment