Sunday, June 10, 2012

If I had to pick one image...

If you told me to choose one image that represented inner calm, it would be this. A full and completed list.

Today it rained. Lih-trally chucked rain all day long. That meant I HAD to stay in. I HAD to read my book. But I also baked 2 dozen cupcakes (more on that later), orange cranberry muffins (ask me for the recipe - they are delish), AND oatmeal chocolate chip cookies (Allison's recipe with just one addition - my secret weapon: cream). And that's not all kids, I sorted, photographed, and posted an add on kijiji for some of Maddie's toys. (Anyone want some toys?)

Oh and I played Guess Who and Barbies.

It's been a good day.

2 comments:

  1. I would love your recipe...good muffins are what I live for- I made whole wheat honey rhubarb ones yesterday

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want that cookie recipe, I am totally addicted to oatmel chocolate chiip cookies. I think I have a good recipe but if I can see how to add cream, I'm pretty sure I'd be in cookie heaven.

    ReplyDelete