About a million years ago I used to menu plan. You know, write out the weeks meals, then go and get the groceries for those meals. All organized like. That seems to have come to a grinding halt lately. We barely even buy groceries it seems.
I was talking to Patti awhile ago and she reminded me of this lovely concept. Well, that was a couple of months ago and TODAY I am going to GET BACK ON THE TRAIN. For. Real.
So, I sat down to make a list of the meals that I can make. I said to my family:
"ok, what do I make that you like?"
Jason: "Shake and Bake"
Maddie: "Chicken Noodle Soup" (from a can)
Ladies and Gentlemen this would sum up my culinary talents matched to the high dietary standards of my family.
I have foudn a bunch of really yummy, easy to make dinners if you'd like to check them out. Mine usually have cheese in them somewhere so you know thy're good.
ReplyDelete