So I'm just strolling through Etsy.(what the hell is Etsy, Jenn?) ..and what do I find? A whole new world.
What is about the LAST thing you could imagine on Etsy? Did you say Taxidermy? Right-oh my friends. There is a whole section where you can purchase
- a pheasant pelt (I shit you not)
- a complete monkey skeleton
- a collection of rodent skulls
Just to name a few of the wonders. Etsy will be forever changed.
Now if you'll excuse me I'm going to search "felty felts" on Etsy and try to erase the pheasant pelt from my brain.
What is about the LAST thing you could imagine on Etsy? Did you say Taxidermy? Right-oh my friends. There is a whole section where you can purchase
- a pheasant pelt (I shit you not)
- a complete monkey skeleton
- a collection of rodent skulls
Just to name a few of the wonders. Etsy will be forever changed.
Now if you'll excuse me I'm going to search "felty felts" on Etsy and try to erase the pheasant pelt from my brain.
No comments:
Post a Comment