If this was a youtube video (which, by the way, it is not) I would open the door to my pantry and you would hear the sound of angels signing "Halleluia".
Oh yeah. That's what I'm talkin'.
In case you are one of 7 people who did NOT hear: I cleaned out and re-organized my pantry last weekend. What a wonderful Saturday. I loved it. Loved loved loved it. It looks so great. You can see the floor now. Things are in their place. Old crap is gone. (Thank you Sarah F for taking a large portion of said crap).
Of course, some people in my house don't appreciate this. Some people keep putting the cheerios container back all willy nilly like. I know who you are. You're not fooling anyone - I know you're doing it just to bug me. Well, you're wrong. It doesn't bug me. Nope. Not a bit. Not this girl. No bugging here.

No comments:
Post a Comment