Tuesday, July 12, 2011
Has anyone seen the book (likely in an email attachment) "Go the F__k to sleep"? Anyone?
It's ten p.m. and beside me is a four year old little girl who couldn't be more awake. About 20 minutes ago I finally gave up and told her to come down to my bed. Not sure that was the best idea I ever had but I was sick of yelling.
To her credit, there is a thunder storm and it is loud and there is a lot of lightening. But really? Tonight she's scared of thunder? It happened tonight? For real?
big sigh.
If you haven't read that book, google it and find it. If you don't think it's funny then maybe you shouldn't read this blog anymore. Not b/c you won't like this blog but b/c frankly I won't have anything in common with you and we won't be able to continue this relationship.
ok. maybe that's a little harsh. let's remember I have A Very Alert Four Year Old beside me. AAAAHHHHHHH.
Happy Thought:
In Killarney, when there was a thunder storm, my dad would open the garage door and we would stand in the garage and watch the storm. I love storms. I like the excitement of the thunder. That was one of my favorite things about Minot - the thunder storms every night.
ok. I better quit clickety clacking here... that can't be helping with my sleep issue i'm sure.
good night everyone and GOOD NIGHT MADDIE
j
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment