Thursday, August 27, 2009



We heard these constantly. They use wooden ladders and (apparently?) are the only ones that do that. They also make their own wooden ladders. Why the wooden ladder obsession? B/c of all the crazy overhead lines.



Aww, so cute after all these years...
As Steph said - who knew a dance at the grade nine prom could last so long...




My front flower bed. Thanks Mom and Dad for helping me create this! I totally love it and can't wait for the backyard to look like this.


Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

  1. i too love the flowers...can hardly wait to come visit again...in less than a year I hope

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so incredibly jealous of your flower beds and intrigued by the wooden ladders.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i want Grandma Butcher to come to my house and help me with my flower beds!!! Joyce...the next time your in Warman in the Spring I'm booking you in!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow!!! I am so impressed (i need to figure out how to do that!)

    ReplyDelete