Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Travel Diary

Hello friends. The next several posts (and hopefully a few more in the days to follow) are from our trip to San Francisco. September will mark 10 years of wedded bliss and to celebrate we are taking a second honeymoon to SF. I have to face the fact that I hardly ever scrapbook anymore and these blog to books have become my scrapbooks and my record of life and adventures.

That means these posts will be about our trip. If you are looking for pictures of Maddie, you'll have to check out Lisa's blog b/c that's where Maddie is for the week. That's assuming that Lisa has the time to blog while looking after three kids and three dogs. Oh, Lisa you are a good good woman and I am forever in awe of your patience and positive nature. For almost 20 years I've been trying to capture a bit of Lisa's "Type B Zen". So far the closest I've come is a "Labeling containers, but not making the bed Type A-".....

THANK YOU LISA!

5 comments:

  1. hey you - we went to San Fran for our 10th anniversary last year!! Hope you loved it as much as we did!! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. People are STILL talking about you here....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well... I would hope so!!! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok I deleted my comment because it was lame. let's try again:
    CONGRATULATIONS ON TEN YEARS (or should i say 19)!!!! Who knew that invite to the grade 9 prom wold last so long!

    ReplyDelete