She is crying here b/c I am taking a picture of her and her baby. Honestly, you'd think I was TMZ or something.
You may notice that this stroller does not have a seat. It's a frame that we put the infant carrier (aka "To Go Bucket") in. Another Wiebe Baby Starter Kit piece. Anyway, guess who just discovered it in the garage and is obsessed with it. She stands on her tippy toes and pushes it along the sidewalk. Catherine (who we've started calling Palliative Care Catherine since half of her neck is detached from her body now) sort of rests on the straps and is along for the ride. PC Catherine is probably Maddie's most favorite doll. Even though she's homely as sin and frankly a bit spooky. Someday I'll blog a picture of a "tat" from when she did time "on the inside". PC Catherine is one tough chick.

OMG, I will be glued to the computer for follow-up on the PC Catharine saga. I feel an A&E reality show in the works.
ReplyDelete