Tuesday, August 18, 2009


Golden Gate Bridge

Today we took the Bridge tour, as part of the pkg that we bought yesterday. We had planned to cross over the bridge and continue on to Sausalito and Muir Woods (aka giant redwood trees). But the timing wasn't quite right. In the end, this tour was fabulous all in itself. But SHEESH was it cold. Crossing that bridge on the top deck of an open air bus...windy windy windy.




Our cute little tour guide in the red there, she was the best that we've had so far. Our driver was Ken and he is also a favorite.





Cold and foggy. So cold. But later in the afternoon it was sunny and hot and I was able to add to my sunburn on my face. It hurts when I make a surprise face now. I'll try to not do that too much.

Sleeping Beauty is trying to have a nap and apparently the typing is irritating. More later.
j
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment