Tales of two beagles, two lucky parents, and Madeleine Jane!
Wednesday, August 12, 2009
Child Labour?
I kid you not, these pictures are candid. She was sitting up there with her eleventy billion Little Blankies and I ran and grabbed the camera. Didn't say a word, just took the pictures.
Seriously? What 2 1/2 year old do you know that can fold like that? I think we have a very gifted child here people. Next week I'm introducing her to the Label Maker. I think she's ready.
I would have to say that I am equally amazed at how well she can balance slippery blankies on the banister! A definate display of precision and talent!
Aw...Jen!! You have know idea how hard I laughed at that last post. Could you send her to Ireland to deal with my linen closet??
ReplyDeleteit will all change after a week with auntie lisa!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI would have to say that I am equally amazed at how well she can balance slippery blankies on the banister! A definate display of precision and talent!
ReplyDelete