Saturday, January 26, 2013

The Tragically Hip

The Hip played in Regina last night. I am not really a "concert person" but I think this is the 5th time I've seen them. And I'm pretty sure all five times I've been with Allison.

A few years ago they played in Saskatoon so Allison and Tammy came up for the night. We had such a great time. I love their concerts b/c I'm just surrounded by my people.

The clutch is likely going in my car right now - kind of a big deal on it's own, but became a pressing concern when Jason said I shouldn't drive it to Regina. But I have plans, I have a concert. Then we remembered the joy that is the bus. Oh, how I love the bus. I'm not even being sarcastic. It's great. So I hopped on the express bus and was in Regina by 4pm. Now I'm riding home again. I have a seat to myself and I think I'll settle in for a nap after this post.

The Bus is Great Because:
1. I can stand up and stretch when I want
2. I almost always have my own seat (I've actually only shared a seat once in my life I think)
3. The windows are HUGE
4. I don't have to talk to anyone
5. I can sleep
6. I can read
7. I can listen to podcasts
8. There is wifi so I can obsessively check houses on the realtor websites
9. And the obvious - it's green.



1 comment:

  1. I think the bus has changed since the last time I rode.

    ReplyDelete