Tales of two beagles, two lucky parents, and Madeleine Jane!
Maddie looks adorable and I LOVE her shoes. Glad you are all having so much fun!
Looks like you guys are having an amazing vacation!! Tinker Bells shoe photo is the best! :o)
OMG I LOVE those shoes. Why didn't they have great shoes like that when we were kids. Or did they hae them and our/my parents were just too big of stick in the muds to buy them for me? Maybe thats why I am so in love with shoes as an adult.
Maddie looks adorable and I LOVE her shoes. Glad you are all having so much fun!
ReplyDeleteLooks like you guys are having an amazing vacation!! Tinker Bells shoe photo is the best! :o)
ReplyDeleteOMG I LOVE those shoes. Why didn't they have great shoes like that when we were kids. Or did they hae them and our/my parents were just too big of stick in the muds to buy them for me? Maybe thats why I am so in love with shoes as an adult.
ReplyDelete