We started off at Hollywood Studios. I made reservations at Hollywood and Vine. Great buffet food but it was LOUD and CHAOTIC. Not really the calm, refreshing lunch I had intended. Saw a bunch of characters, but unfortunately I had no idea who they were. Neither did Maddie. We got their autographs anyway. Seemed to make them happy.
We didn't do a whole lot there b/c Maddie wasn't feeling great today. We managed to keep it under control with advil, but she was feeling pretty rough around 2pm so we headed home for a nap/rest. Advil kicked in and she went for a quick swim with her dad before we raced back to the Magic Kingdom to have supper in the Castle.
We had a little bit of time before supper started so Maddie suggested the Haunted Mansion again. So glad b/c it is My Very Favorite Ride from when I was a kid. I still love it. We also quickly raced through the Swiss Family Robinson tree - another favorite from when I was small. We've only seen maybe a third of the Magic Kingdom, not sure if we'll go back tomorrow for more, or just head to Animal Kingdom.
Dinner with Cinderella etc - the castle was beautiful. Maddie wore an adorable Tinker Bell costume. We had our family photo with Cinderella. Then while we ate, Snow White, Aurora, Ariel, and Jasmine all stopped by to say hello and take photos with us. The food and service wasn't as good as at Asherkhuas (Norway at Epcot) but it was still magical and we enjoyed ourselves.
These posts haven't been funny or likely even well written, but I have to tell you I'm exhausted every night when I sit down to do this. I can't think of a single funny thing right now. We have seen some crazy people (a mom dressed in an inappropriately short Snow White costume with her two princess daughters...I think she bought the costume at the wrong store....) and I swear half of Brazil is here. I have never seen so many Brazilians. Ever. They are everywhere.
Maddie's lullaby music is starting to get to me.
Nighty night.

Ok two questions: How do you know they are Brazilian? and How many of each princess do you think there are?
ReplyDelete