Wednesday, January 04, 2012

New Years Resolutions

1. Exercise every day.  Even if its just for 15 minutes.  (so far I've done three days in a row. yay for me)
2. no technology after 9pm (well, except for tonight b/c I just had to post my latest felty felt creation...see below)
3. Read a freakin book.  What's a book? Jeepers.  I can't believe I don't read books anymore.  Like print.  Like nothin is movin on the dang page.  Just words.  No pictures.  I'm going to do it.  In fact, I started last night (again, yay me)
4. Leave work every day promptly at 3pm (except fridays when I get to leave at 2:30).  None of this stayin' late crap.
5. Starbucks every Friday.  Yep, no matter what.  And lunch out twice a month.  For sure. (notice the language change there?  Instead of "I will not get starbucks anymore".... I just did a little switcheroo.  It's called making goals achievable.  I didn't invent it, don't worry you can do it too.)
6. (this one is for you kids) I will  post (at least) once a week.  

And now, on to the REAL reason for this post...feast your eyes on my  newest creation.  All the credit goes to Sarah F for finding this idea for me.  It was so easy and I love it.  Time to buy more felt...




(psst....it's a bookmark)



1 comment:

  1. Happy New Year - love those achievable goals you have set!! ;o) And I have to say, loving the felty felts the more I see - the bird (such a fav!!) and now the bookmark - you are so talented!! btw - Maddie is growing up too fast -thought you'd like to know...

    ReplyDelete