Casting my net as wide as I can here.
I even re-activated my facebook account. That's a big deal for this kid. You know how much Ihate appreciate facebook.
Anyhoo. I need a favour. And I'm going to need it about 15 times in a row. Then a short break, then if all goes well I'll ask you to do it all again two more rounds.
Background:
In my vow to "make life slower and take on less" this year I have managed to become Treasurer of the Playground Committee at Maddie's school. #slowlearner
Our goal is to replace the splintery/falling apart/generally unappealing/ancient playground with something safe, fun and inclusive. And apparently safe, fun, inclusive playgrounds run about $200,000.
Another committee member found a contest and we could win up to $100,000. That would be VERY helpful.
Here's the deal: I need you to register and then starting on September 29th (don't worry, I'll remind you). I need you to vote once per day. I also would love you forever if you would ask as many people as you can to also vote. That would be swell.
I know, you're all saying: "But Jenn, what do WE get out of this?"
I'll tell you what. I'll make you a deal. You vote, you vote for 15 days and you tell your friends and I, the amazing and athletically advantaged, Jenn will post a video of me doing a cartwheel in the park.
For real. It will be amaaaahhh-zing. Likely go viral.
But you don't get to see it unless you vote. So vote. Pretty please with swing sets and monkey bars on top.
j
I even re-activated my facebook account. That's a big deal for this kid. You know how much I
Anyhoo. I need a favour. And I'm going to need it about 15 times in a row. Then a short break, then if all goes well I'll ask you to do it all again two more rounds.
Background:
In my vow to "make life slower and take on less" this year I have managed to become Treasurer of the Playground Committee at Maddie's school. #slowlearner
Our goal is to replace the splintery/falling apart/generally unappealing/ancient playground with something safe, fun and inclusive. And apparently safe, fun, inclusive playgrounds run about $200,000.
Another committee member found a contest and we could win up to $100,000. That would be VERY helpful.
Here's the deal: I need you to register and then starting on September 29th (don't worry, I'll remind you). I need you to vote once per day. I also would love you forever if you would ask as many people as you can to also vote. That would be swell.
I know, you're all saying: "But Jenn, what do WE get out of this?"
I'll tell you what. I'll make you a deal. You vote, you vote for 15 days and you tell your friends and I, the amazing and athletically advantaged, Jenn will post a video of me doing a cartwheel in the park.
For real. It will be amaaaahhh-zing. Likely go viral.
But you don't get to see it unless you vote. So vote. Pretty please with swing sets and monkey bars on top.
j
I would love to vote but where oh where do I go to do that?
ReplyDelete