Monday, September 01, 2014

The "project"


I bought a king sized headboard off Kijiji for twenty bucks.  It's become such a project.    I'm not always known for my extensive prep work (according to Jason), but this thing has demanded it.  I had to strip the paint.  Then sand it, at least twice.  Then I primed it (which Jason says I should have used a dark primer).  I used Kilz which is normally a great primer for me. 

But this sucker KEEPS CHIPPING.  I don't know why.  This never happens.  I look at it and wham - a chip.  Or a scratch.  UGH.  I should have painted it white, then you wouldn't be able to see.  

I'm so excited to see it all set up with my yellow duvet, but JEEPERS I don't know when the hell that day will come.  




1 comment:

  1. I wish I had some awesome problem fixing advice for you but alas I am not that friend. Good Luck though!

    ReplyDelete