Friday, September 19, 2014

The scene:

I'm early. 

Yep. That alone is enough for a post. 

But wait, there's more:  today is the SECOND time I've been ten (or more) minutes early.  And it ain't so bad. I might try it more often. 

I never plan to be late. I just have an overpowering desire to be exactly on time. Which, of course, means that 87% of the time I am late. 

At this moment the person I'm waiting for is 9 min late. Which wouldn't be so bad except
1. I have no idea what this person looks like
2. I'm standing outside a bakery by the mall
3. I basically look like a panhandler
4. Somebody put a loonie in my coffee cup. 

Here is what I've learned in the last 31 minutes:
1. A lot of people like fresh bread on a Friday night. 
2. Most bread purchasers are couples. 
3. Average length of time to buy fresh bread: 7 minutes. 


1 comment:

  1. Did the person you were waiting for outside the bakery ever show up, who were they, why were you meeting them? Honestly this post has left me so many questions.

    ReplyDelete