Monday, February 04, 2013

City Slickers

It's official! We bought a house! I didn't want to post anything until it was official. Until it was really real. Jason and I just signed the papers so it doesn't get much more real than that I guess.

We bought a house in Eastview - a neighborhood near Market Mall. We're really excited about our new neighborhood - lots of trees, families, parks. Close to shopping and our work/Maddie's school. Likely less than 10 minutes to Auntie Lisa's house!

Address is 1109 East Center - feel free to check us out on The Google.

I'm on my iPad so I can't link to a website right now to show you pictures. The basement isn't finished (yet) but they converted the attached single car garage to a family room so there are two living room type spaces on the main floor. Jason will create an office/bedroom/home gym/teen zone downstairs. My favorite part - other than the blue ceiling in the bathrooms- the GIANT mudroom. I've already pinned a billion lockers on Pinterest.

We get possession on March 27 and need to be out of this house by April 1 - so we have about 5 days to clean the house (it needs a good scrub) and get everything moved. Don't worry about avoiding eye contact with me and talking about how your truck is broken - we plan to hire movers.

ok. Time for bed.

Nighty night.

1 comment:

  1. YAY!! Congrats, that went really smoothly. I am on my way to google maps right now!

    ReplyDelete