Hey everybody - it's Jenn's Favorite Stuff Tuesday!
I have two current obsessions and I thought it was my duty to share them with you.
1. Cambozola Cheese. Oh sweet mother of pearl. As far as I can tell this cheese is basically the love child of Brie and that rock star Stilton. MMMM MM. Spread it on a baguette and thank me later. Actually - you should thank Allison. Or curse her. Caution: save this for a group gathering b/c when you are alone with the cheese....frankly you don't stand a chance.
2. Chocolate Philadelphia Cream Cheese. Yes, you heard me. CHOCOLATE. Possibly the greatest thing. Well, second only to #1 above. This might be considered the white trash love child of Phil and Coco. Somebody at work made a face when I told her about it. She said, "what would you put that on?" Um, a SPOON???
Seriously. Do it now.


or more likely the love child of camembert and gorgonzola! Yes it is fab!
ReplyDelete