Time for another list of random stuff. Are you ready? Ok, go ahead. We'll wait.
There. You settled in now? Ok. Good.
1. Sammy is snoring
2. Bosco is taking up as much space as he possibly can and still remain a Beagle
3. this morning Jason called me the Crazy Alarm Lady. He said "oh we don't have cats, just a dozen alarms". I guess I set the timer one too many times...
4. I'm drinking a Sam Adams beer. It's bitter. I'm not happy with it.
5. Wish I was a runner. Without the actual running part.
6. I want to go traveling.
7. I love when Jason comes home with a little present for me. He almost always hits the mark bang on.
8. I secretly want to go to the Justin Bieber concert. Don't tell anyone.
9. My new hobby seems to be surfing MLS listings.
AND, the final Random Thought of the Evening:
Wait for it.
10. I want to bury (barry? murry? larry?) my laundry pile in the backyard and just start over.
Good night. Irene.
j
My laundry multiples in the dark
ReplyDeleteAs someone who shares a confined space with you 8 hours a day, you really DO have a lot of alarms set. On the iPad, your phone, your Outlook...Then again, I'm sure they sound as much as my iPhone - the vibes that never end.
ReplyDeleteI want to be a runner too. Minus the running.