Sunday, April 08, 2012

and more Rock Star discussions

Windowpane signed two of their CDs and left them for us as thank you gifts. It's super sing a long kind of music, so that's great. Anyway, Maddie and I were looking at the album art and they have their "Group photo" (it's on their website too). Maddie: They look hue-normous (huge) and mean. But when they come to our house they are little and friendly. It is amazing what a photographer can do b/c I will tell you, had Stephanie not assured me these were all good guys, I would not have wanted to them to stay at my house with my five year old based on their website photos. But to get to know them in the morning over muffins and coffee and they were just the most normal, funny, and interesting to talk to group. Maddie hauled out her guitar and wore it most of yesterday.

1 comment:

  1. From many of the stories I hear from Aaron, a lot of bands are like this. They have a "stage persona" and are very different in real life. Like Ivan from five finger death punch, he looks really scary but turns out to be a really great guy.

    ReplyDelete