Sunday, March 11, 2012

Let's try that again

Ok. So I did a super long post on my iPad before we left and somehow I managed to delete the whole damn thing.

Short version: in preparation for our long drive to Fernie (which turned out much better than anticipated. Infact our best trip yet). Anyway, I did a little trick that my mom to do when we travelled. I packed a little activity kit and kept it a surprise until we were on the road. God thing too bc in the nine hour journey Madge watched a total of 63 minutes of her movie. The rest of the time she talked. And talked. And then talked.

Ok. So now I'm going to try and post the pics of the super cute car kit. Lisa is busy getting some great shots of the kids so you will have to check out her blog for those

4 comments:

  1. And the award for mom of the year goes to Jennifer Markosky!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, yes it does

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope everyone knows that the first post is from my friend, not me....

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are such a kill joy...it's way more fun if you are awarding it to yourself :)

    ReplyDelete