Thursday, March 29, 2012

let me tell ya somethin'

You know what I like? I like the kind of friends who come to my house to see me, not my house. I like knowing that it's going to be ok that there are toys everywhere. And maybe I haven't quite had a chance to change the sheets (but I will, don't you worry). And maybe supper will be frozen hamburgers.

Friends like this are a gift. Thank you. And you know what's even better than that? The friends who helped me realize that it's all ok.

oh shit. I just remembered that Maddie needs to take 15 slices du frommage to school tomorrow for "Four Food Group Day". Ah dommage, le frommage.

bonne nuit. I'm off to cut the cheese (bahahahahaha)

2 comments:

  1. LOL what a great post. I don't think I am friends with anyone who comes to my house to see the house. If they do they are very dissappointed on a regular basis. Who has time to keep their house spotless??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry we missed our sleepover...maybe on the way back. HOpe you are all healthy - and I'm glad to be one of those friends.

    ReplyDelete