Wednesday, February 15, 2012

A few more Felty Felts







Here are a few of my most recent projects.  The tea cozy is an example of one I've made for Allison.  I also made a basketball tea cozy for Lara (oh yeah, I did).  I need to get a picture of that one b/c I'm pretty stinkin' proud of my sporty achievement there.  I'm working up my nerve to enter a craft show.  You have to submit an application and be accepted.  It's a small local craft group called "Flock and Gather" so I think it might be a good place to start. But then it occurred to me last night that I then have to sit at a table Friday evening and all day Saturday.  Hmmm, not really sure I'm into that.  I wonder if I can do a self serve station? So we'll see.  The deadline is March 1.  Stay tuned. 

The other project on here?  It's a Little Mouse in a Tin House.  Saw it on another blog.  mmmcrafts.blogspot.com  and liberally lifted the idea from there.  Maddie LOVES it.  And I love it b/c I literally (li'-rah-lee) made something from  nothing - my favorite kind of felting.  The green thing?  Mousie's stuffy.  And there's a wee mattress and pillow as well.  Since these photos were taken, Mousie now has a blue dress (more of a tunic really, Mousie doesn't have much for a waistline).  The tin is courtesy of Mom and Dad's valentine's pkg.  I have an Altoids tin I'm working on for a second mouse/house set.


2 comments:

  1. I thought the tin said "wool you be mine?" that would have been perfectly punny :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought the same thing as Leslie at first...

    Jenn, u are one talented lady!

    ReplyDelete