You know what I hate?
Lights that take forever to warm up. Ugh.
Hello? My high school gym called. It wants its lighting back.
But that's pretty Negative Nelly...so here's what I like:
1. emails at work from Treena
2. digital scrapbooking (Shutterfly, I heart you)
3. felt. Pretty much anything to do with felt. I like buying the wool sweater at Value Village, I like shrinking them, I like cutting them up and making them into other things. I like taking bits and pieces of scraps and making something new. That seems to calm my head and give me energy.
4. I like when Jason encourages me to ride the bike (he's been doing it for a week or so and already loosing weight, now that I know this whole "exercise thing" works I'm more motivated to give it a try).
Lights that take forever to warm up. Ugh.
Hello? My high school gym called. It wants its lighting back.
But that's pretty Negative Nelly...so here's what I like:
1. emails at work from Treena
2. digital scrapbooking (Shutterfly, I heart you)
3. felt. Pretty much anything to do with felt. I like buying the wool sweater at Value Village, I like shrinking them, I like cutting them up and making them into other things. I like taking bits and pieces of scraps and making something new. That seems to calm my head and give me energy.
4. I like when Jason encourages me to ride the bike (he's been doing it for a week or so and already loosing weight, now that I know this whole "exercise thing" works I'm more motivated to give it a try).
Isn't it so great when they are supportive and encouraging?
ReplyDelete