Sunday, October 16, 2011

Um, somebody stole my fish. 

I don't know where they went.  This is worrisome b/c I know that Pam depends on these little fish for her own personal mind spa.  I'm not even sure how long they've been missing.  And what about my the Lucky Fan Club?  Where did y'all go?  I'm sure you're out there....just hiding in the long grass on my blog. 

Speaking of grass...this layout is very similar (except the grass is brown) to my very own yard.  Dande-freakin-lions everywhere.  ARGH.  My dad says "it is the home owners responsibility to maintain their yard".    Sigh.

Now, if you've taken my fish - just return them. No questions asked.

2 comments:

  1. Well, a big ol' thank you to whoever put the damn fish back. Argh, technology.

    ReplyDelete
  2. but i must note there are fewer...have you been feeding them and cleaning their tank?

    ReplyDelete