Maddie bit the inside of her cheek tonight. This was apparently equivalent to loosing a limb. I suggested she gargle with warm salt water. This is basically the conversation that followed:
What will it taste like?
salt
But what will it taste like?
the ocean
But what will it taste like?
an enormous potato chip.
a few minutes later
But what will it taste like?
poison.
(and this is a direct quote)
"Oh my goodness, but I don't like poison."
Big sigh.
What will it taste like?
salt
But what will it taste like?
the ocean
But what will it taste like?
an enormous potato chip.
a few minutes later
But what will it taste like?
poison.
(and this is a direct quote)
"Oh my goodness, but I don't like poison."
Big sigh.
She is a master at asking until she gets the answer that suits her needs. I see a law degree in her future!
ReplyDelete