September 4 - our 12th wedding anniversary.
So Maddie went for a sleepover at Auntie Lisa and Uncle Jayson's. Jason and I got "dressed up" and went out for supper. I briefly had skinny jeans and high heels but quickly came to my senses and put on my old faves and birks. We had a really great evening with good food, good service. We paid too much for water - but hey, it was our anniversary...who cares!
So Maddie went for a sleepover at Auntie Lisa and Uncle Jayson's. Jason and I got "dressed up" and went out for supper. I briefly had skinny jeans and high heels but quickly came to my senses and put on my old faves and birks. We had a really great evening with good food, good service. We paid too much for water - but hey, it was our anniversary...who cares!
But who's the guy?
As we were getting ready to leave, I thought "Wouldn't it be so great to have a photo to capture this special moment?".
Jason was all "No. No it wouldn't be great".
me: "oh, get over here and smile"
Jason: "you are not putting my picture on the blog"
oh. really?
Actually, this look is similiar to our engagement photo in the Roblin Review. Me grinning like a maniac and Jason looking like he just swallowed a whole pickle. But, so far it's worked for 12 years....
Here's to 12 more years with my best friend.

Jenn, you are gorgeous! And Jason, well, you look pretty good too, I guess. LOL! Happy Anniversary!
ReplyDeleteTaxidermy can work wonders! xx Happy anniversary!
ReplyDelete