an open letter,
Dear Sheri
When I open my trunk I see two giant bags of sheets. I want to say to you that I only just discovered them, but in truth, I see them each time I open that damn trunk. But then I shut the trunk and forget about them again. We agreed, through our multiple kijiji correspondences that I would drop these sheets off to your brother, James and he would take them to you. For your puppies. I posted "Free Sheets" and agreed to drop them off, then stuck them in my trunk and promptly forgot about it.
The worst part? For reasons I do not understand, I created a separate email account for my kijiji sales....and I have no idea what the freaking password is. This means, all I know is your name is Sheri, your brother is James. I can't remember where he works, and I can't contact you.
I know you will never read this, but it makes me feel a little less guilty...
Jenn
Dear Sheri
When I open my trunk I see two giant bags of sheets. I want to say to you that I only just discovered them, but in truth, I see them each time I open that damn trunk. But then I shut the trunk and forget about them again. We agreed, through our multiple kijiji correspondences that I would drop these sheets off to your brother, James and he would take them to you. For your puppies. I posted "Free Sheets" and agreed to drop them off, then stuck them in my trunk and promptly forgot about it.
The worst part? For reasons I do not understand, I created a separate email account for my kijiji sales....and I have no idea what the freaking password is. This means, all I know is your name is Sheri, your brother is James. I can't remember where he works, and I can't contact you.
I know you will never read this, but it makes me feel a little less guilty...
Jenn
No comments:
Post a Comment