Sunday, April 08, 2007

Jason's first
SOLO FLIGHT!


Notice the red bucket above Jason's head:

Sky Wings has a tradition of dumping COLD water on pilots after their first solo flight.



I'm going to ask Jason to edit this post so that he can tell the story of his first solo. Very exciting day today in our house!!!

Happy Easter!

4 comments:

  1. yah little brother. i am so proud of you :-) congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Jason!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous11:27 AM

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous11:30 AM

    Oops! I guess that the lack of sleep from last night has impaired my ability to type. What I wanted to say was...Way to go Jason! I know how much learning to fly means to you! I can't wait to hear what the next step in the process is?! (A potential career change? - eventually). :)

    ReplyDelete