It has recently been brought to my attention via some rather persistent, if not bizarre, fan mail that my blog posts are too few and far between. Tough crowd. So here is an installment that I've been working on a bit. Wanted to wait before posting it but due to the growing impatience within the blog's fan base I've decided to hell with it and I'm just going to post it.
The Baby Burrito Series



So what doyou get on 99 cent tuesdays :)?
ReplyDeleteYIPPEE!! I love the burrito baby - the veggie is my fav!!! So glad you posted sooner than later!! You'll be happy to know I'm away until dessert club on Wednesday - so I won't be bugging you about posts until then!!!
ReplyDeletejolleen :o)
Veggie burito is priceless! Let's hope though that there will no reoccuring nightmares later in life of the attacking asparagus and zuccini munchers!
ReplyDeleteSuddenly I'm in the mood for Mexi fries!
Auntie Jenn, where are you finding the time to do the "burito" series? Way too cute. Give my niece a big kiss for me.
ReplyDeleteLove the burrito pics. When I would wrap my kids like that, I used to call them and Huttie, Mummy's/Auntie's "Little Holubtsi"(cabbage roll) It's interesting to hear what other "nicknames" parents give their children. And how come most of us refer to our children as some kind of food, could it be b/c they look and smell good enough to eat?
ReplyDelete