Miss Maddie, you look as confused as I am about that contraption you are sitting in. Your cuz, Shel, had to explain to me exactly what it was b/c I was totally clueless! It's a good thing that I am not raising babies now, b/c I would likely just prop them up in an old tire to try and get the same effect :) Have a good day Cutie Pie!
Maddie, I don't think it's a potty??? :o|
ReplyDeleteAWWW!! Those are my fav photos so far. She's getting cuter by the day. Thanks for the update!
ReplyDeleteMiss Maddie, you look as confused as I am about that contraption you are sitting in. Your cuz, Shel, had to explain to me exactly what it was b/c I was totally clueless! It's a good thing that I am not raising babies now, b/c I would likely just prop them up in an old tire to try and get the same effect :)
ReplyDeleteHave a good day Cutie Pie!