Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Public Service Announcement

D
I feel the need to share our restaurant finds with you. We are staying at a very nice resort. Room is clean. Beds are comfortable. Pools are excellent. 

But the food. Gah. So awful. 

The upside is it has forced us to explore and go off the tourist track. 

Food Find #1
@ Siam Thai Restaurant (yes, that is the name)
On International Drive which is an experience all on its own. Small, family run. Delicious  Panang curry. Spring rolls tasted like egg rolls which was fine with me but Maddie didnt like them. Clean. Quick service. 

Food Find #2
IHOP
Im not kidding. Best service ever. Breakfast was so good. Clean. Cheap. 

Food Find #3
Bubbalous BBQ
Treena will be so proud of this one. I swear this place felt legit. My beer was $3 and i picked it out of a bucket.  I had texas brisket.  Amazing. Jason had chicken and ribs. Unbelievable. We even ate deep fried cream corn. Dont ask - just believe me when I tell you it is a good idea. Best part - each table comes with its own roll of paper towel. 

Oh. And we went for day two at Universal. Harry Potter world - perfection. Nailed it. 



Night Bus




"who lives in a pineapple under the sea?"








3 comments:

  1. What a great holiday! Dad and I will now give IHOP a try. Maddie, love your sunglasses!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I edit: Sponge Bob Square Pants, Sponge Bob Square Pants, Sponge Bob Square Pants, SPOOONGE BOOOOB SQUAARE PAAAANNTTTSS!!!!!
    What do I win?

    ReplyDelete