Thursday, October 31, 2013

Trick or Treat!


Singletons Unite!  Jarrett and Joy came Trick or Treating with us this year - there are times when two kids are better than one and this was one of those times.  

They came at 5 for a quick supper.  Just before that, Loretta (from across the street) came over with HOT homemade hamburger soup.  Soooo yummy and so appreciated.  Don't I live in the greatest neighborhood?  I love it here.  She delivered the same soup to us when we moved in.  I loved it then and I love it now.  What a treat. 

So we had soup, as well as spagetti and eye balls.  

Then we hit the streets!  

Costume List
Maddy - Grizzly Bear (her own creation, she also did her own make up - I made the ears)
Jarrett - Optimus Prime
Me - Clown Remains (didn't have much costume left by supper)
Joy - creepy monkey
Jason - Stay At Home Dad



(my upcycled Halloween "wreath")


Optimus Prime and a Grizzly Bear


I LOVE HALLOWEEN!

Now time to finish packing b/c my flight leaves at 7:20 tomorrow morning.  SQUEEEEE!





No comments:

Post a Comment