At the moment she is busy building up her stock. Not as easy as it sounds. Much of her merchandise has been flying off the shelves lately. She is selling her own hand crafted items as well as some art produced by her "partner" (aka Daddy). His work hasn't been quite as popular although it does seem to be priced much lower.
Yesterday she added jewelry. I'm saving up to buy a pair of turtle earrings. She was accepting Canadian Tire money but that offer appears to have expired. And I am fresh out of Paper Money (the good stuff)
Don't have enough pictures. Photography is not allowed in her studio. So take my word that there is an Open/Closed sign on her bedroom door. Her merchandise is displayed nicely on the table in her room. Each piece is priced (Janna questioned if it reflected market value, and maybe wasn't it a tad high? I'm not going there).
I have a feeling the next step will be to place the pictures online. Time to update your paypal account people.
She drew the beagle. I bought it already.

I think I would really like to purchase something but it sounds like its a bit of a process. Also not sure how to decide what I want since no pictures of the merch are allowed.My paypal account is up to date but the funds are rather scant. Maybe I can sign up for email sale alerts?
ReplyDelete