Wednesday, March 20, 2013

running out of time

Yikes, it's wine o'clock on Wednesday night and I haven't tackled half of the projects I had planned.

But I have accomplished the following:

3 walks
2 trips shopping in downtown Fernie
1 nap
1 afternoon with a book on the deck in some serious sunshine
7 trips to pick up/drop off skiiers
1 episode of Glee
5 instagram pictures (and 2-3 more waiting)
1 felted owl
9 felted foxes
5 more cutouts waiting to be foxes.  (Want a fox?  Send me a self addressed stamped envelope.  I'll hook you up.)
3 blog posts


Not bad for a girl who's been sittin' around.  Doin' nothin.


Patti - here's what yours will look like. 



For Jackson's water bottle.

1 comment:

  1. We were supposed to skype too! I thought Wednesday was going to work but I've been sicker than a dog with two sick puppies so I opted for sleep instead. Glad you've enjoyed your trip.

    ReplyDelete