Here we are in Fernie. It's been snowing like crazy, but finally I don't mind. It can snow all it wants here.
On the drive here I fell asleep someplace after Kindersley. When I woke up everything was brown. I was all "what the....". Then feel asleep and woke up to a blizzard and some white knuckle driving. It was quite the trip.
Maddie, Mackenzie, and Jackson all skied today. It was as if there wasn't a whole year since the last time they skied. Right away on the chair lift and making big snow plow turns. I was amazed and proud all at once. Oh to be made of rubber...
We are in a different cabin this year. Plenty of room. There are two living rooms and one has a fireplace. Lisa and I have each staked out spots in front of the fire. And the boys have claimed the TV in the basement (fine with me).
I made these foxes last night. I'm not gonna lie: I'm quite pleased with myself. Things I love: real wool felt and good scissors.
On the drive here I fell asleep someplace after Kindersley. When I woke up everything was brown. I was all "what the....". Then feel asleep and woke up to a blizzard and some white knuckle driving. It was quite the trip.
Maddie, Mackenzie, and Jackson all skied today. It was as if there wasn't a whole year since the last time they skied. Right away on the chair lift and making big snow plow turns. I was amazed and proud all at once. Oh to be made of rubber...
We are in a different cabin this year. Plenty of room. There are two living rooms and one has a fireplace. Lisa and I have each staked out spots in front of the fire. And the boys have claimed the TV in the basement (fine with me).
I made these foxes last night. I'm not gonna lie: I'm quite pleased with myself. Things I love: real wool felt and good scissors.
so clever and so cute!
ReplyDeleteLove Mom
You are my hero!
ReplyDelete