So, these pictures are taken near Roblin (aka Jewel of the Parkland) were I spent my teenage years (and met my soulmate). Anyhoodle, this has always been one of those stretches of road that seem to dip and sway but I guess this summer it went a little farther than usual.
I don't know all the details (I could look it up but frankly I'm too lazy right now). These pictures have been coming up on facebook - I didn't take them. I used to travel this road all the time when I would go and see my Grandma in Birtle. That drive (about an hour) is one of my most favorite drives - I always enjoy it and usually have myself convinced to move back to the area by the end of each trip. It's so beautiful. Not flat, but full of rolling hills, trees, fields, farms, and memories. I just love it. Always reminds me of how much I love the prairies. I am truly a prairie girl and so glad to be back.
Here are the pictures. Google if you want more info. Or call my dad.
p.s. 50 pts to the first person who gets my title reference...




Hwy 83.......Did I win?
ReplyDeleteNope, not the reference I was going for...
ReplyDeleteHINT: my favorite band when I was "younger"
50 pts goes to Allison - I knew she'd get it. It's a Tragically Hip song reference. First album, the blue one. Check it out.
ReplyDeleteIsn't this crazy!! My dad says its still moving and is going to get worse. Wish I could be there to see it myself!
ReplyDelete