to further clarify:
on May 11 post: click on the "job action" word....that should link you to the news story.
on another note:
5 great things that happened today:
1. I had a good debrief with Morgan. That was nice.
2. My dog is sleeping on the floor right next to me as always, and Sammy is passed out (quite literally) on the spare bed.
3. Maddie had a great time at her Kindergarten "sneak peek" and b/c I have such a FANTASTIC Sister Wife I was able to be there with her. Thank you again, Lisa.
4. I had a good heart to heart with a mom client. Although it was hard and I cried in the car afterward, it reminded me why I do my job.
5. There is cider in the fridge. When I get all my shit done tonight that will be Good Thing Number Five.
on May 11 post: click on the "job action" word....that should link you to the news story.
on another note:
5 great things that happened today:
1. I had a good debrief with Morgan. That was nice.
2. My dog is sleeping on the floor right next to me as always, and Sammy is passed out (quite literally) on the spare bed.
3. Maddie had a great time at her Kindergarten "sneak peek" and b/c I have such a FANTASTIC Sister Wife I was able to be there with her. Thank you again, Lisa.
4. I had a good heart to heart with a mom client. Although it was hard and I cried in the car afterward, it reminded me why I do my job.
5. There is cider in the fridge. When I get all my shit done tonight that will be Good Thing Number Five.
No comments:
Post a Comment