Monday, May 09, 2011



I really wish I could make that old western whistle noise right here.  That's what I'd do.  Yep.  And in would walk that guy.  You know.  The one with the craggy face?  Ahhh, what's his name.  The Good, the bad, the craggy.  That guy.  Million Dollar Baby.  shit, what IS his name? 

Obviously not quite the biggest western fan over here.  You know what names are coming to mind?  Bruce Willis and Steven Segual.  WHAT?  Is my brain melting right now? 

Wait a minute...I need to look this up on The Google.  Hang on, I'll be right back.

CLINT EASTWOOD!

oh, that was painful.  I'm sorry you had to watch that. 

On a happy note - my eye isn't twitching.  (work stress = twitchy right eye)

later kids.

1 comment:

  1. "CRAGGY!" - Jenn

    (empty stares...) - Everyone else

    "You know, Craggy!" - Jenn

    "Nope." - Everyone else.

    ReplyDelete