I can't quite figure out how I posted things on the "Felty Felt" section last time. Any hints? I was sort of hoping to keep that section for all my Felt Perseverations....
Anyhoodle, you'll just have to take a gander here.
I don't know what it is about felt, but as my friend Sarah's mom would say "you just have to know where you get your joy" and for me, it is felt, a needle, and a blanket stitch.
Fer real.
Jason gave me a Samsung "Galaxy Tab" (I'm calling it the G&T instead) for my birthday. So of course, a cozy was in order. Keel, no iPad here - made that one for my friend Erika.
The original G&T cozy. This was when I first discovered needle felting and I got a TEENSY bit carried away.
Coaster for my friend Genny. My favorite letters are capital M, lower case e, and this kind of lower case g.
Morgan - I'm thinking of a little "g" purse for Georgia. What do you think? Or would she prefer a coaster?? Or a SIPPY CUP COZY?
OMG - A WHOLE NEW WORLD OF FELT JUST OPENED UP!!!!
Maddie's iPod cozy. Before you have a heart attack, Madge's ipod is made of paper and is housed in a old case of mine. Works really great.
My new dark and mysterious ipod cozy (did I tell you? Jason FIXED my water logged ipod!)
A little collection of Personalized Mug Hugs (saw a seller on etsy calling them Java Jackets - I like that too!) The Peacock one is my current favorite.
This is the prototype for my teapot cozy line. Emily inspired me to try this out and I have to say I enjoyed it. Needs a few tweaks, but I tried it out and it does INDEED keep that pot warm. Who knew? Where did the felt come from you ask? From my Great Aunt Hazel's wool car blanket. Upcycling at its finest.
U so rock!
ReplyDeleteOCD
ReplyDeleteI am PRETTY sure that other comment was courtesy of my devoted husband.
ReplyDelete