Sunday, January 09, 2011

Want to go on a holiday?  Ready for some adventure?  Not a lot of cash?  More into the "idea" of adventure, rather than the smelly dirty bit about actually having the adventure?

Well, kids,  have I got a deal for you.  Check out my friend Kelly's blog.  It is chuck full of crazy and wild travel stories, the likes of which this camper has never seen.  And the best part?  Even though they go to remote, off the beaten path locations, and are usually backpacking and camping, even through all of this "roughing it" - Kelly and Chris always have some red wine not too far away.  Now THATs my kind of roughing it!

Check Kelly's blog out for the stories and for stories, but also for amazing travel photography.  I'm pretty sure Chris takes most of the pictures and truly, his pictures are so fantastic.  They manage to capture so many wonderful little details about travelling.

As always, I'm inspired and I can't wait for my next trip.  Although it won't be quite so far off the beaten path, it will still be travelling and there's something fabulous about that.

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow!!! I am pleased as punch that we've been featured on 'so I says to the guy"...definitely my blogging career highlight!!! It's so great that you enjoy our stories and travels so much...makes it really fun to work on the blog. As for the red wine, I certainly like to have it nearby at all times...what life experience isn't better with a glass of red??
    One last thing....while I've let him have all the credit for a long time...now that our blog is getting so famous, I have to point out the fact that Chris and I each have a camera and while he's probably better than me and has a fancier camera, I take some of the photos too!!!

    ReplyDelete