Friday, December 03, 2010

So...here's what I learned today:

1.  Madge has been diagnosed with LOBWS (Late Onset BUT WHY Syndrome).  Yep.  Hello ear plugs.
2. I am a perfectionist.  Seriously, this is news to me.  I always thought that a perfectionist was my kook aunt who spent 12 hours hanging wallpaper in her tiny tiny (teeny really) bathroom.  But moi? No way.  Yes way.  Apparently the fact that I perseverate on not being a perfect enough perfectionist is a dead giveaway.  Hmpf.
3. This next part is just for me.  So please don't read it.  Sometimes I'm really good at finding a win win solution.  Hey.  I said don't read it.  Jeepers.
4. OTHER people say Jeepers.  I was at an appt today and the receptionist said "jeepers creepers".  I could have leaned over and hugged her.  Would have been inappropriate though.  Don't want to do that.
5. I can't control everybody.  And I can't worry about the people that I can't control.  Basically, most people are out of my control.  I can control that I don't care that I can't control.  See, win win.

2 comments:

  1. I love these lists!!!!!!!! I usually laugh out loud! Thanks for a little dose of you!! K

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy Crap. Someone else who talks to themselves as much as I do! Its nice to know I'm not alone in this world.

    ReplyDelete