Monday, December 27, 2010



And...introducing Mr. Squiggles! Maddie's "hamster". It's a zhu zhu pet (a what? don't ask me...) It's this little rat thing that zips around the floor and makes strange noises. Bosco is pretty sure it's his new BFF. Marion was also pretty sure I would put it away the second she left (she gave it to Maddie). I don't know where she EVER got the impression that I would not like a noisy toy. Can't imagine who she's thinking of...

Anyway. I haven't put it away.
Yet.

This morning Maddie took a notion that Mr. Squiggles needed a cage. So she and Jason spent a good chunk of time this morning designing the creation below. Note the bars on the cage. Maddie was adament there be SILVER bars. I didn't know how we were going to make that happen, but Jason (as usual) came through and saved the day.




Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. I think Maddie needs a REAL zhu zhu!!!! Her birthday is coming up...I think I'll be making a trip to the pet store ;0)

    ReplyDelete