But she's getting more and more confident. She seems to really enjoy her lessons this time around and is quite enamoured with her teachers.
Watching her lessons makes me want to say:
Steph, remember when we were those cute little teachers in our swim suits? I wish now that I would have appreciated my cute little self just a little bit more. On the bright side: there's more of me to appreciate now!

In response I would like to say: Why the hell weren't our cute little selves wearing bikinis when we could have totally rocked it? Speaking only for myself here but I'm pretty sure its too late for that now.
ReplyDeleteladies, if you've seen what I've seen in thailand, it's apparently NEVER too late for a bikini...not that I would be doing it or anything, just saying.
ReplyDeleteJenn, Alyssa wouldn't even put her face in the water until about 6 months before we moved here (she was at least 3.5). Now, she swims like a fish and can front crawl almost 2 lengths of the pool...time and exposure...