Bunk Beds.
Jason and I seem to have an ongoing relationship with bunk beds. They follow us wherever we go. We've been sleeping on bunk beds at least since 2000. Maybe earlier. Never at home, but often on a holiday. To Ken and Marion's, to the cabin, ski trips, my grandma's funeral. I have learned a few things about BBs over the years:
1. They always squeak.
2. If you are sharing with Jason it is MUCH better to take the top bunk. (It's harder for him to throw smelly socks on you)
3. The ladder is always stronger than it feels.
4. The ladder is also ALWAYS in the most inconvenient location.
5. You don't have to pee until you up ON the bunk bed. If you are sleeping in the bottom bunk you won't have to pee all night.
These next few shots are from the teeny tiny but VERY cute guest house in Birtle. Both Mom and I feel in love with the little place. I learned about #6 during that trip.
6. Three people in a bunk bed is A Bad Idea.

I think you should get bunk beds for home that way you can practice before you head out on holidays.
ReplyDelete