Saturday, October 30, 2010

Remember Mr. Mugs?

(Pam, help me out here...you may be the only other person on earth who remembers...)





This costume is still way too big so it isn't actually her outfit this year. I'm hoping to get some pictures of her tomorrow for everyone. On Friday she was Minnie Mouse (see the red dress with black polka dots in the upper right corner). I think for Trick or Treating she is going to be a Parrot again. B/c it's really warm and also b/c she thinks that's what you do.

Trick or Treating = dressing up like a parrot and getting candy from the neighbors.



Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

  1. I remember Mr. Muggs. It was the Dick and Jane of the 80's

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totall remember Mr. Mugs. Miss Martin had a giant stuffed one on the floor of her grade 1 classroom.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Of Course I remember Mr. Mugs. He was the best thing about learning to read in grade 1! You underestimate the impact of the Canadian education system.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maybe it's MB thing b/c nobody here has a clue about it!! Thanks for representin'!

    ReplyDelete
  5. steve remembers Mr. Mugs too...now, to add my 2 cents, as a teacher would I use it now??? no, but I'm a lot more intelligent because of it...

    ReplyDelete