Last weekend (was it really only last weekend?) Erika and Kole flew out for the weekend.
I'm so glad they came. We hit all the Saskatoon Highlights, including...
LONDON DRUGS! None stop fun and excitement which includes a Kindersuprise egg and a ride on the Bob the Builder truck. Truly a highlight of the trip I think. Maddie and I also introduced Kole and Erika to the "Car Picnic". Kole was pretty dissapointed when it became apparent that it was not Cars The Movie Picnic.
A few days later Maddie loaded up the truck (the bed here) with everything we would need for a trip to...can you guess? Yes, London Drugs.
Ok kids. That's all for tonight. Jayson and Lisa leave for Mexico tomorrow morning. Jackson, Mackenzie, and Jake are staying here for the week. It is 10:23 and they are still up. And I'm pretty sure this doesn't mean everyone is sleeping in tomorrow. Don't worry Lisa and Jayson, we'll get the hang of it by next weekend.
jenn

No comments:
Post a Comment